Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lily

This is what I did today:

(I apologize for the dark lighting but it was getting later in the day)

I went to yoga class this morning and than on my walk home I was inspired to knit a flower for the bug's vase. It's been wanting one for quite some time now. I was just going to slip it into the car so I could get Dav's reaction from happening upon it instead of me shoving another knit item in front of him to ask for aproval. I figured it would take at least a day for him to spot it but it was literally minutes after I came in the house from shooting this picture that he walked in from work and told me he spotted a new knit item. He's a keen one he is!
The weather was amazing all day. I sat on the back porch in the sun with my pant legs rolled up and stripped down to my tank from yoga class. I swear I can see a little tan line but Mr "keen" doesn't see it. I guess he doesn't see everything. I know it's there!
I also made sure to call Mom today. After having two nights in a row of dreams in which either myself or her is terminally ill and can't get in touch with the other, I thought it would be a good thing to settle my mind by calling her. She's fine except for a little cold. Besides I had to tell her about the trip to Montreal and to see if Jackie (sister) liked her birthday hat (she did and has gotten several compliments). I totally forgot to take a picture of it before sending it off. She did get it in time for her birthday! I'll have to squeeze a picture from her wearing it so I can post it.

1 comment:

walkaboutknitter said...

Dark lighting or not (and I can relate with a whole blog entry on trying to get the photos right for Knitty) I think your snap and your lily are wonderful.

I've just recently connected to Ravelry and had my designs hooked up to my profile. What a lovely gift on the new year to see how my lilies have bloomed and spread bits of joy.

Cheers!