Thursday, November 30, 2006

Global Warmth


Now that I'm a working girl you may not hear from me as often, but I'm committed to keeping in touch. Thanksgiving went well. I met tons of Dav's family; his Mother's husband's family, his Father's wife's family, and his grandparents with close family. Lots of people! Someone of note that I finally got to meet was his brother, Derek. He's been on a sub since the beginning of summer or something ridiculous. He said it was like living in a third world country.
Speaking of the world and in turn thinking of how the end is ever nearing, the weather was incredibly warm today (Not good for the knitting business). It was around 70 F all day so I opened all the doors to let the air come through. I also did a bit of wood chopping for when and if the temperature drops. Wonder how the snowy weather and power outage is going for my folks out in the Northwest?

1 comment:

John said...

http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/