Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Activity


I just got back home after a successful interview at Stitch DC. Jessica, the person who interviewed me, was around my age which was a bit of a relief. I was afraid I was going to be stuck with a bunch of middle-aged women. Don't get me wrong, I would get along with them really well. I was just worried that their first impression of me wouldn't be great for a conservative yarn store full of women knitting frumpy sweaters. Instead they seem to be a really friendly shop that focuses on the new trends. I may have a chance to teach some classes as well!

On a different note...I had a fabulous weekend in NYC for Malina's concert. It went really well and my piece was well received. Even Dav liked it (he was afraid of what to tell me if he didn't like it). On top of the show being a success overall, I was able to be with a bunch of great friends. We all went out to a Japanese restaurant Saturday night after the show for sushi and drinks. Good times.

1 comment:

John said...

OMG, welcome back grrrrrl ^_^ kiki!