Sunday, October 07, 2007

Upcoming Activities

different poses used in figure drawing


Starting in December, I'll be helping out with a class called "Draw The Feeling (DF)" that was developed by Pamela Davis at Stanford University. Don't know what all I'll be involved in, but I do know I'll be modeling movement for artists to draw.

Here I am

Also, in other news: I'm officially an electrical apprentice waiting to be dispatched. It could be up to two months before that happens though. Winter months are slow and there are 20 people ahead of me on the list.

On the knitting front: I'm working on boring scarf samples for the store so I can have free yarn/store credit. Also working on "Snickets" knee high version socks and the Icarus shawl from Interweave Knits. I really need to start a sweater 'cause it's getting chilly and it would be nice to have something warm I've made to wear to work.


1 comment:

Squeaky said...

That class sounds sweet. In high school when I still danced, our contact improv class was drawn in motion by the art classes all the time. It was kind of weird, but fun all the same. It was great to see what they would all come up with. I got some great gifts of drawings of myself out of that class.