Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Half way

Dav and I are in Dallas TX with some friends/business partner. We've had a good trip so far. The weather has been fairly mild so far. It got a little hot while going across Tennessee and Arkansas. Lots of mosquitoes one night sent me a little over the edge but Dav was able to calm me down again once in the tent. I think I got close to 40 bites while setting up the tent!


The car has a little troubles with the hills but we took it to a shop today to get fixed. We were afraid it was a bad transmission but it ended up being something much more simple and cheaper to fix. Thank God someone or something! We also mailed the green bins to improve the aerodynamics. DHL was only 70 bucks for the both! These were taken in the Blue Ridge mountains in Virginia.

0801071152.jpg

0801071151.jpg

We went to Graceland, Memphis and went through the King's mansion. He was definitely a king of rock 'n' roll. I have a few pictures but they are a little fuzzy because of the prohibiting of flash inside. The jungle room was awesome but I also enjoyed seeing the funky old kitchen.

P8030007.JPG

P8030006 (Modified).JPG



I'm sure I will have plenty more pictures after the Grand Canyon and Zion. Later.

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

Ooh! I LOVE Elvis!! I went to Memphis a few years ago for only two reasons 1) Graceland and 2) Memphis in May Bar-B-Q comeption!