Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Temp Tolerance


I look so shop girlish!

So far this is my favorite FO! At least for the moment. I have made some other things I was fairly proud of, but this piece still has that newly finished glow to it. I'm wearing it at work today to show it off even though it's something like 99 degrees out with 99% humidity. It's just a guess, but I may not be far off. I'm fine now that I'm in the AC at least and I brought a tank top to replace the knit wear later this evening when I have to brave the outdoors again. I would naturally enjoy staying out in the weather more than the artificial environment, but when the AC is introduced to your environment it's hard to turn back to the natural state of the world. Which is boiling. It's also hard to dress nicely when being a natural gal that's one with the elements. I go back and forth between the two, but in the end I think I prefer the natural route. Maybe the bay area will be paradise for me. Cool enough to wear knitwear occasionally but never too cold to be outside year round.


This is what I'm currently working on.
Orangina by Stefanie Japel
with discontinued "Nice" Rowan cotton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All good especially the seller