Sunday, June 24, 2007

Awesome birthday gift


Even though some of you might be thinking, "She's a little slow with reporting birthday gifts. Her birthday was almost a month ago," I thought I would still have to share this awesome gift that my aunt Jude made for me. I've had a chance to test run it and it's been a good run. It came just a day after I decided that I needed to solve the problem with my old knitting bag falling apart and it starting to make me look a little shabby. Again, those of you who know me know that it takes a fair amount of shab to make me feel self conscious about my attire. Especially bags or purses. *Ick* Even typing the word "purse" is out of character for me. I've never been a "purse" gal. Anywho, I adore this new bag that Jude quilted for me. It's the perfect size and shape and is even an improvement from my well loved dollar-by-the-pound-thrift-store-find of a knitting bag I've been using for 6+ years. Quilt bags only last so long. Here is another one of my talented Jude's project.


technorati tags:,

No comments: