Monday, September 17, 2007

Chashama

This performance was a while ago (July 23) but now I have nice pictures to share with you. This was with Human Kinetics Movement Arts directed by Yana Schniztler in New York City, Manhattan.





    



In the knitting front I finished this awesome sweater! The pattern is called Sahara by Wendy Bernard  and published by Stitch Diva Studios. I used four balls of Be Sweet's new Bamboo yarn. The yarn bled a lot when I washed it so I put a little bit of vinegar in the wash but it still seems to be coloring the towel a bit. Hopefully it will get over it's need to bleed and not make my shoulders red after wearing it. Besides this new discovery I find that this yarn is the most soft and beautiful I've worked with yet (I tend not to spend too much on fancy yarns, although I have a substantial amount of sock yarn lying about). It's drying as I post so I only have this crappy picture of a damp and flat garment to share with you. I will soon take a picture with it on and in good lighting.

technorati tags:, , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: