Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend activities

Last weekend:

I performed with Nextreflex dance company in Huntington, West Virginia. (I will have a photo soon). The theater there was gorgeous! I fell in love with it immediately. It was an authentic vaudeville 1920's theater which had been converted into a movie theater for the last 40 or so years. This performance was the first live performance in the theater in who knows how many years. The audience was small in the 500 seat auditorium but very gracious. We had a great show. It's nice to be back home though so I can eat healthy foods not labeled as "American".

Previous weekend:

I traveled out to the bay area in CA. The weather was chilly but sunny and nice at the same time. It seems that weather here is very unpredictable. Dav and I helped with a workshop presented by Draw the Feeling, a friend of Dav's in Stanford U. While we were in CA we also checked out a few neighborhoods in Oakland possible for moving into. It was a very peaceful and enjoyable weekend visiting friends and getting to know the city.

No comments: